THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

current

Dear Author,

it's me again
trying to correct some mistakes.
i finally passed the entrance exam in Hsing Wu College
and also, my mag.

but then, i asked myself
"why do i need to enter to another world again ?
to fulfill such kind of career?
am i not contented with such an editor-in-chief?
why do i need to go to my hometown and find some happiness?
am i not happy in staying here?"

actually, YES ! i'm not happy. during my stay in the Philippines was my nightmare. i met different people.
became a part of editorial board.

but my life became misery when i entered my sophomore life.
many scary things happened
"Itinuring mong kaibigan, un pa ang magtratraydor sa iyo ! (because of insecurities and jealousy)"

"at kung sino pa ung itinuring mong kaaway, un pa ung maging kakampi mo pagdating ng tamang oras."

that quote was true.

it's already 3am here.
and i can't sleep.

i decided to update :D

so there. see you soon :))

Shan Shan o20 能賢


0 comments: