THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 1, 2009

dear author:

another blog again :D
i really really wish to go back to past.
to arrange everything

but then, i can't go back.
but now, i'm really contented with my life now !

i met my brotherly love
the rest of the famous boyband
and ZZ

i became a part of play_kawaii
became a part of our school paper

but as of now, there are regrets!

number 1 is: i canceled my account because i want to ignore someone
he's the reason why i easily forget my past

i simply said to him that i like him.

and he said i like you also.


but i'm not contented with that.


until i finally met ZZ

we became a super close friends :D


and some of the news said that ZZ is currently dating someone :D

he taught me many things in life
to become independent, believe in yourself Fighting :D

as of now, i'm in a retreat :)


till here :D
Neng Xian

0 comments: